Translate

les photos présentées ne sont pas libres de droit

mercredi 27 janvier 2010

Moi Babzy Toi Jane


yes i was there , first time for me to see Jane Birkin on stage ! I can say it was great !
It was her last show of her french tour"Enfants d'Hiver ", next, she will perform with her musicians In NewYork and Washington , perhaps some of you could go !


6 commentaires:

Olivier a dit…

Waouhh je t'envie, cela devait être un super moment. belle photo avec une émotion.

Nori Katayama a dit…

Wao! Bab;
I wish to hear your singing on "You Tube" too!

bellegarde-webb a dit…

Love it. J'aime beaucoup Jeanne. Merci.

Unknown a dit…

Great title! And I like her too.
Your new header photo is gorgeous!

Anonyme a dit…

Nice post. I enjoyed it.

Thanks for your visit.

Claudine/canelle a dit…

Je suis ravie pour toi
bises