Translate

les photos présentées ne sont pas libres de droit

mardi 30 décembre 2008

let it ski !



These one are for you Lori, so you can have a look on the mountain ;) The little girl was so cute , trying to ring the small bell but she was too small ... This ski resort is not very high only 1100 meters , perfect for kids and family ,you can practice cross country skiing and downhill skiing .

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I want to thank you for your kind words on my blog!
These snow photos are very familiar to me, but your landscape is much more beautiful than we have here,
But we have snow enough to ski just from our frontdoor during three months January - February - March !

I wish you happy new year, much health and joy !

Nathalie H.D. a dit…

C'est joli toute cette neige, surtout celle sur ta photo de titre. Prise cette année? Couvre-toi bien!

Ming the Merciless a dit…

This is perfect for me too since I've never skied before. I need to start at the kiddie slope.

Lori a dit…

The photos are gorgeous! I feel like I was right there. You must be good at skiing. I like to ski but I'm a little shaky at it now. Thanks for sharing these great shots!